Tuesday 10 July 2012

Aqw Updates

Todays update 9.7.12

Was about the relaunch of the dage and nulgath quests. These quests provide players with a fast and efficent way to gain legion tokens and diamonds of nulgath. In addition to this their have been a sword added to each quest with a drop rate of 1%.

Rogath's Quests   

Prove your Alliance
Requirement:
You CLAIM to be Evil enough to join my Undead Legion. You look… Good. Which means weak. The same goes for many of the denizen's of this realm. Prove yourself and your worth. Bring me a Good Will, Good Intention, Good Heart, Good Idea, and 5 instances of simple Goodness committed by one of the Underworld creatures.
A suitably Evil start. Continue on this way and you will rise high in the ranks of my Legion.
Items Required:
Rewards:







Klunk's Quests

Only the Strong will survive today

Requirement: Unidentified 13 (Quest Item): "The Contract of Nulgath"
I am your leader. You shall obey. Are you the predator or are you the prey? Only one is worthy of fighting in my name. Bring me the following blades and helms from the creatures in the Underworld, and we shall see how loyal you really are.
Crush the weak. It is the only way to show you deserve to follow my lead. And the Legion… they are weak.
Items Required:
Rewards:

Items:

No comments:

Post a Comment